The Boat Meeting will take place as a part of the 48th Kyiv Molodist IFF. The Boat Meeting program brings together projects from all over the world. The projects will be presented to a professional audience which consists of experienced producers, buyers, and financiers.
Producers of the projects selected by our committee are invited to attend the event and to participate in pitching. The Festival covers accommodation and flight costs for the producers of the selected project or his representative. The language of the Boat Meeting is English. The Boat Meeting participants will have an opportunity to collaborate with other professionals and guests, as well as make contacts regarding potential co-production.
The Boat Meeting catalog of the 48th international film festival "Molodist"
|Download the Boat Meeting Catalog in one file
(Booat-meeting.pdf, 588 Kb)
This year the festival committee selected the following projects and producers to participate:
- Way to content - China, producer Liu Jingbo, director Yida Wang
- Blindfold - Ukraine, producer Valeria Sochyvets, Taras Dron
- The Yellow Tie - Romania, producer Anamaria Antoci, director Serge Ioan Celebidachi
- Soulvent - Ukraine, producers Oleg Shcherbina, Yulia Chernyavska, directors Mariia Starozhytska, Anastasiia Starozhytska
- 9th Step - Lithuania, producer Lukas Trimonis, director Irma Puzauskaite
- Who do you love the most, baby? - Ukraine, producer Natalia Libet, director Tonia Noyabrova
- Ashes and Snow - Norway, producer Dyveke Bjørkly Graver, director Jonas Matzow Gulbrandsen
- Spas - Ukraine, producer Yelizaveta Smit, director Maksym Nakonechny
- No Land for Me - Israel, producer Yifat Prestelnik, director Ram Nehari
Traditional international pitching of the Molodist KIFF has defined the winner out of the nine participating projects – the prize (10 000 $ for Post Production from StarMedia) was issued to the future Ukrainian film Blindfold (director Taras Dron, producer Valeriia Sochyvets).
Special jury award was given to the Israeli script of the film No Land for Me (director Ram Nehari, producer Yifat Prestelnik).