Dear media representatives,
We're glad to welcome you at the 48th Molodist KIFF.
Please, read the following information about the accreditation, access to events, and press centre working details attentively.
Brief information about your accreditation:
- Each journalist, who completed the application form, after the approval of the accreditation, was given a personal reference for payment of the accreditation fee. If you are in this mailing list but have not received a referral link, please, check the spam folder or report a missing link in response to this email. We remind you that your badge can be given to you only after a completed payment of the accreditation fee.
- Badges and special materials can be picked up on May, 25 between 11:30 and 21:00, and the following days between 9:00 and 21:00 at the accreditation desk at the Kyiv Cinema (19, Velyka Vasylkivska St.). The badge is issued personally to the owner.
- We want to remind you that with the press accreditation you can:
- receive a package of special materials for the press;
- attend all events for the press;
- receive newsletters from the Press centre of KIFF Molodist and receive announcements of special events of the festival;
- organize interviews with guests, jury and directory of the festival;
- use badges as an entrance ticket to all movie sessions of the International Competition Program (including evening) and other movie sessions in the Kyiv Cinema until 18:00;
- attend evening film sessions at the Kyiv Cinema and all sessions in the Butterfly DeLuxe cinema, provided that you order a free ticket at the accreditation desk 1 day before or on the day of the screening;
- attend all film sessions in the Kyiv Cinema (using a badge) on the ‘last minute’ system (provided there are seats available in the hall);
- attend the Boat Meeting and the Talent Workshop.
- The necessary working materials (you can find all necessary information on our website in the PRESS-MATERIALS section: movie snapshots, the schedule of press events, electronic versions of the catalogue , and the program). Catalogue and schedule will appear online on the eve of the festival. The folder with movie snapshots is already available HERE.
- The sections GUESTS and JURY are already available on the website. The press service provides an opportunity to organize interviews with them. If you are interested - leave an interview request by filling in the APPLICATION.
- The streaming of the event will be available on the official website molodist.com and on our Facebook page.
Contacts of the Press centre of the 48th KIFF Molodist:
Anastasia Pugach, head of the Press centre:
Maria Mozharovska, accreditation for the festival, interview coordination:
The Press centre office will be located on the 2nd floor of the Kyiv Cinema during the event (Velyka Vasylkivska, 19, the administration room).
Working hours: 25.05-02.06 daily from 9:30 to 20:00.
Press Service of the 48th KIFF Molodist