the 47th Kyiv International Film Festival Molodist will be held on May 22 – June 3, 2018. Traditionally, Molodist KIFF takes place in Kyiv, the capital of Ukraine. Molodist KIFF PRESS Accreditation opens on April 11 and closes on May 13, 2018. Please, see the Rules of Accreditation below. We will be glad to work with you this year!
Rules of Accreditation:
1) to obtain accreditation, please, fill in the form, paying special attention to photo requirements;
2) journalists shall submit their coverage plan for the 47th Molodist KIFF in their media (fill in a required field in the e-form);
3) journalists being accredited not for the first time, shall submit links or PDF files of their materials covering the Festival activities over the previous years;
4) journalists applying for the first time, shall affirm their professional competence providing at least 3 publications during the last year (providing a link or a PDF file of their materials);
5) the 47th Molodist Festival announcements shall be the necessary condition for press accreditation. The Press Center reserves the right to cancel confirmation of accreditation, if a journalist fails to submit links or PDF files of his/her publications in the specified media before May 21.
Press accreditation at the 47th Molodist KIFF is fee-based:
04/11/17 – 05/13/18 – UAH 300.00
Accreditation fee does not include transfer and accommodation for journalists.
Press Accreditation Procedure:
1) fill in the E-Form;
2) Molodist Press Center review your application and send you over instruction on accreditation fee payment;
3) you pay the accreditation fee;
4) Molodist Press Center send you the accreditation confirmation at the specified e-mail address (waiting for your links or PDF files of the 47th Molodist announcements if not submitted);
5) you submit links or PDF files of the 47th Molodist announcement publications not later than on May 21 – the accreditation is valid; otherwise – it is cancelled;
6) you receive your badge and press kit (available at Molodist KIFF Press Center from May 26).
Please note that the grounds for denial of accreditation is failure to meet one of the selection criteria for journalists, as well as no photo or it does not correspond. If you are having problems with downloading photos, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
More details you can find here