THE EVENT IS NOT TO BE HELD IN THE GIVEN DATES DUE TO QUARANTINE MEASURES AGAINST THE SPREAD OF COVID-19
Molodist Kyiv International Film Festival proceeds with the organisation of Ukrainian cinema days in London. The event is co-hosted by Embassy of Ukraine to the UK and Ukrainian State Film Agency.
The film screenings are planned from 24 to 26 April 2020 at the London Vue cinema, Westfield Shepherds Bush. The Cinema days in London will present a selection of the five new Ukrainian films:
- Atlantis, dir. Valentyn Vasyanovych
- Foxter & Max, dir. Anatoliy Mateshko
- Hutsulka Ksenya, dir. Olena Demyanenko
- Heat Singers, dir. Nadia Parfan
- The Forebodings, dir. Vyacheslav Krishtofovich
Screening attendance is free. Details and schedule to be announced soon.